Are there stitch patterns for the loom knitting?

  • P J Prohack
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 5, 2013
      I'm interested in creating vertical ribs (similar to <k2, p2>), cables, popcorn stitches, etc., in my loom knitting. Does anyone know of a source for teaching videos (as in You-Tube?), etc? Please advise. Thanks.
      [P]
    • Anne Thomas Gmail
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 5, 2013

        Free Loom Pattern - Vertical Striped Hats

        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMC1_WzbFGg

        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 5, 2013
          the best thing to do is google "loomknitting videos" look thru all of the choices... or loom knitting stitch videos.

          Love grows best when given away. Here is some love.