Re: [ROUNDLOOMS] CP: New Loom Knitting Newsletter

  • Ann Garner
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 23, 2013
      At 10:14 PM 2/22/2013, you wrote:

      >I have tried over and over to sign up for this but I can not get the
      >letters right.. I am bummed out. Karen

      Is there some reason you can't cut and paste? That would get the
      information in the browser for you.
      Ann in Arkansas
    • Ann Garner
      Message 2 of 9 , Feb 23, 2013
        At 04:53 AM 2/23/2013, you wrote:

        >At 10:14 PM 2/22/2013, you wrote:
        > >

        > >I have tried over and over to sign up for this but I can not get the
        > >letters right.. I am bummed out. Karen
        > >
        >Is there some reason you can't cut and paste? That would get the
        >information in the browser for you.
        >Ann in Arkansas
        Okay, I thought it was putting the url in the browser.
        I enlarged the browser and had no problems reading the words. To do
        that, click on the "wheel" at the upper right corner of the browser,
        then use the "zoom" to change the size.
        Ann in Arkansas