Re: [ROUNDLOOMS] CP: New Loom Knitting Newsletter

  • Karen Mokas
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 22, 2013
      I have tried over and over to sign up for this but I can not get the letters right.. I am bummed out. Karen

      Love grows best when given away. Here is some love.

      Message 2 of 9 , Feb 22, 2013
        Karen, are you clicking on the "Join our mailing list" envelope at the bottom lower right sidebar? This should take you to a screen where you enter your email address.

        Brenda GA

        Sent from Samsung tablet

        Karen Mokas <fairiwings@...> wrote:
        I have tried over and over to sign up for this but I can not get the letters right.. I am bummed out. Karen

        Love grows best when given away. Here is some love.

        http://tinyurl.com/b32ymg4

      • Karen Mokas
        Message 3 of 9 , Feb 22, 2013
          es and after I enter my email, I scroll down and there is a place to enter 2 words. I have tried for 2 days and it always says I don't have them correct... can't join if I can't get them correct.. very frustrating.

            Message 5 of 9 , Feb 22, 2013
              I had the same problem. Wouldn't accept the characters I typed in.

              --- In ROUNDLOOMS@yahoogroups.com, Brenda GA <dome-dweller@...> wrote:

              > Those distorted words are hard to read. You also have the option to use the audio version, which in my opinion isn't much better. However, you can click on the "?" that will let you contact them for help. If all else fails, you can always contact Kirsten directly.
              >
              > Brenda GA
              >

              > Sent from Samsung tabletKaren Mokas <fairiwings@...> wrote:
              >
              > es and after I enter my email, I scroll down and there is a place to enter 2 words. I have tried for 2 days and it always says I don't have them correct... can't join if I can't get them correct.. very frustrating.
              >

              > Love grows best when given away. Here is some love.

            • Karen Mokas
              Message 6 of 9 , Feb 23, 2013
                thanks Brenda. xoxoxoxoK

                Message 7 of 9 , Feb 23, 2013
                  At 10:14 PM 2/22/2013, you wrote:

                  >I have tried over and over to sign up for this but I can not get the
                  >letters right.. I am bummed out. Karen

                  Is there some reason you can't cut and paste? That would get the
                  information in the browser for you.
                  Ann in Arkansas
                • Ann Garner
                  Message 8 of 9 , Feb 23, 2013
                    At 04:53 AM 2/23/2013, you wrote:

                    >At 10:14 PM 2/22/2013, you wrote:
                    > >

                    > >I have tried over and over to sign up for this but I can not get the
                    > >letters right.. I am bummed out. Karen
                    > >
                    >Is there some reason you can't cut and paste? That would get the
                    >information in the browser for you.
                    >Ann in Arkansas
                    Okay, I thought it was putting the url in the browser.
                    I enlarged the browser and had no problems reading the words. To do
                    that, click on the "wheel" at the upper right corner of the browser,
                    then use the "zoom" to change the size.
                    Ann in Arkansas