In search of

  • cooneys98
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 14, 2013
      Hi everyone. Hope all is well!!! I was looking for a pattern for a sweater for a dachshund. Any info would be so appreciated!!! I haven't posted much but I am enjoying this group greatly!!!
      Marge
    • Heather Parker
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 14, 2013

        I've not made it yet.  Don't have dogs.

        Heather

        Sent from my iPhone

        On Feb 14, 2013, at 6:28 AM, "cooneys98" <cooney340@...> wrote:

        Hi everyone. Hope all is well!!! I was looking for a pattern for a sweater for a dachshund. Any info would be so appreciated!!! I haven't posted much but I am enjoying this group greatly!!!
        Marge

      • Brenda Myers GA
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 14, 2013
          I have one on my blog <http://loomlady.blogspot.com/2007/01/sock-it-to-me-dog-sweater.html>