Yahoo! Groups will be unavailable for a few hours on the night of January 15th

  • suedarn
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 12, 2013
      We're upgrading our systems and Yahoo! Groups will be unavailable for a few hours on the night of January 15th Pacific Standard Time. Emails sent to your groups will be delivered late during this time. For the latest information on this planned maintenance, check our product blog: http://www.ygroupsblog.com/