Re: [ROUNDLOOMS] Hi!

  • Angela Leath
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 9, 2013
      I like the ones already mentioned and also Kristen's videos from Goodknitkisses.

      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 9, 2013
        I think we have a lot of links in the links folder for our group.
        I hope this helps and doesn't keep you up all night, YouTube can be addicting I think...
        -sd

        On 1/9/2013 11:18 AM, Golden Key wrote:

        My two favorite sites are the links below.

        Have fun!!

        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 9, 2013
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Q2qxlOtJkY

          http://www.youtube.com/user/GoodKnitKisses

          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AILJgu1y0F8

          these are 3 of the ones i use all the time

          I think we have a lot of links in the links folder for our group.
          I hope this helps and doesn't keep you up all night, YouTube can be addicting I think...
          -sd

          On 1/9/2013 11:18 AM, Golden Key wrote:

          My two favorite sites are the links below.

          http://www.youtube.com/user/purlingsprite
          http://www.youtube.com/user/gettinitpegged

          Have fun!!