Re: [ROUNDLOOMS] Hi!

  • Golden Key
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 9, 2013
      My two favorite sites are the links below.

      Have fun!!
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 9, 2013
        I like the ones already mentioned and also Kristen's videos from Goodknitkisses.

        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 9, 2013
          I think we have a lot of links in the links folder for our group.
          I hope this helps and doesn't keep you up all night, YouTube can be addicting I think...
          -sd

          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 9, 2013
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Q2qxlOtJkY

            http://www.youtube.com/user/GoodKnitKisses

            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AILJgu1y0F8

            these are 3 of the ones i use all the time

            http://www.youtube.com/user/purlingsprite
            http://www.youtube.com/user/gettinitpegged