Felted Bowls

  • Angela Leath
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 9, 2013

      I apologize if this has already been covered, but I would like to make felted bowls for my MIL's birthday in April.  Does anyone have a pattern for loom knitting the bowls?

      Thanks!!
      Angie in Texas
    • Lindy Yarbrough
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 9, 2013

        Here's a pattern for them

        http://morewaystowastetime.blogspot.com/2008/02/how-to-make-felted-bowl.html?m=1

        On Jan 9, 2013 11:07 AM, "Angela Leath" <angiedwardl@...> wrote:

        I apologize if this has already been covered, but I would like to make felted bowls for my MIL's birthday in April.  Does anyone have a pattern for loom knitting the bowls?

        Thanks!!
        Angie in Texas
      • Golden Key
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 9, 2013