Hi!

  • fontsy1
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 9, 2013
      I've had my looms a couple of years and have never done much with them so I would like to ask people here:
      1. What are your favorite you tubes?
      2. Where is your favorite place to find instructions and patterns?

      I'm looking forward to 'dusting off' my brand new looms and start to use them!

      Kate
    • Golden Key
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 9, 2013
        My two favorite sites are the links below.

        Have fun!!

        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 9, 2013
          I like the ones already mentioned and also Kristen's videos from Goodknitkisses.

          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 9, 2013
            I think we have a lot of links in the links folder for our group.
            I hope this helps and doesn't keep you up all night, YouTube can be addicting I think...
            -sd

            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 9, 2013
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Q2qxlOtJkY

              http://www.youtube.com/user/GoodKnitKisses

              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AILJgu1y0F8

              these are 3 of the ones i use all the time

              I think we have a lot of links in the links folder for our group.
              I hope this helps and doesn't keep you up all night, YouTube can be addicting I think...
              -sd

              On 1/9/2013 11:18 AM, Golden Key wrote:

              My two favorite sites are the links below.

              http://www.youtube.com/user/purlingsprite
              http://www.youtube.com/user/gettinitpegged

              Have fun!!