Newbie

  • Diane
    Message 1 of 97 , Jan 2, 2013
      Thank you for letting me join. I've been using the knitting looms not quite a year. Haven't been real dedicated but I do enjoy it. I have the rectangle ones, round ones and the innovation. My daughter got me the Martha Stewart loom kit for Christmas. Not sure about one yet. Haven't played with it much. I do enjoy the looms much better than needles though.
    • Ann Garner
      Message 97 of 97 , Jul 12, 2014
        At 08:16 PM 7/5/2014, you wrote:

        >Try using plummers tape it is very light and you just wrap a little
        >bit around the base of each peg. It will come right off when you
        >are finished. I use this for my interchangeable knitting needles
        >and crochet hooks. I find it at Home Depot, Osh or Ace Hardware
        >store. Very inexpensive. I have around 4 or 5 rolls of this, my
        >hubby and son comes to me when they need some for their plumbing
        >repairs, lol. Good Luck

        The name of it is Teflon tape.
        Ann in Arkansas