Re: [ROUNDLOOMS] Looking for Mitten Loom

  • Keetara Coleman
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 24, 2012
      Debbie,

      The two sites you mentioned are likely the best place, but I've been able to find some out of production looms on some of the loom knitting boards on Ravelry.com . If you haven't already discovered Ravelry, it is a site dedicated to hand (meaning needle) knitting and crochet, but is also used by weavers and loom knitters.

      Good luck!
      Kee