Pattern needed

  • dedee44
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 20, 2012
      I was wondering if anyone has a pattern or knows of a knifty knitter pattern for a baby's hat with ear-flaps on it, or if someone can explain to me how to do the ear-flaps, I would be ever so grateful. Thanks, Dedee
    • Karen Mokas
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 23, 2012
        there are 2 patterns in the files section of the Knifty Knitter Loom Knitters group on Yahoo. (KKLK). I used the one called Bomber Hat by Stephanie Levan. I made a lot of these . They turn out really nice... I tried to send it, but was unable to do so.... Karen

        Love grows best when given away. Here is some love.

        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 24, 2012
          hi,
          "loom knitting primer has pattern for a child's hat made on green loom...i wanna make a grown up hat. can i do it on yellow loom? i know there are knitting board patterns at knittingboard.com and lionbrand.com.
          i also want to make a slouch hat. i made a prototype by inserting 1/2" elastic into brim before closing, then knitting 10" more before binding off. peace out. michelle

        • dedeec44@cox.net
          Message 4 of 7 , Nov 24, 2012
            sure you can make adult hats with the yellow loom I've made several. The slouch hat sounds awesome I think I saw one on Pinterest. I will check and see.
            Dedee

            ---- funkie diva <funkie08861@...> wrote:
            > hi,
            > "loom knitting primer has pattern for a child's hat made on green loom...i wanna make a grown up hat. can i do it on yellow loom? i know there are knitting board patterns at knittingboard.com and lionbrand.com.
            > i also want to make a slouch hat. i made a prototype by inserting 1/2" elastic into brim before closing, then knitting 10" more before binding off. peace out. michelle

            May God Bless You,
            DeAnna
          • Kathy Pennington
            Message 5 of 7 , Nov 25, 2012
              I find the yellow loom to be too big for my head and the green loom hats I've made have always fit me just fine.  Kathy

              sure you can make adult hats with the yellow loom I've made several. The slouch hat sounds awesome I think I saw one on Pinterest. I will check and see.
              Dedee

              ---- funkie diva <funkie08861@...> wrote:
              > hi,
              > "loom knitting primer has pattern for a child's hat made on green loom...i wanna make a grown up hat. can i do it on yellow loom? i know there are knitting board patterns at knittingboard.com and lionbrand.com.
              > i also want to make a slouch hat. i made a prototype by inserting 1/2" elastic into brim before closing, then knitting 10" more before binding off. peace out. michelle

              May God Bless You,
              DeAnna

            • funkie diva
              Message 6 of 7 , Nov 25, 2012
                that's why i'm asking, ladies!
                i use the green for the grown up hats. the green loom earflap hat is for a CHILD, so maybe the yellow loom is needed for the adult version of this pattern. i only made the slouch hat on the yellow loom. i inserted elastic so it could fit. the yellow loom is for someone with a BIG head!
                i wanted to try a different style because making only beanies is boooring(unless its for charity). peace out. michelle

              • Judy Ferguson
                Message 7 of 7 , Nov 25, 2012
                  There is also a purple loom for ladies that is between the green and the yellow sizes.
                  Judy