Ad: Markman Farm Handcrafted Looms & Handspun Yarns

  • lynmarkman
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2005
      Handcrafted Knitting Looms & Rakes, $10-$25.00

      Handspun yarn from our Jacob sheep,
      wonderful for looming and felting!

      Contact me off list at:
      530-254-1011 or
      lynnmarkman@...

      See pics at:
      http://lynnmarkmangiftsncards.bizland.com
      http://stores.ebay.com/Lynn-Markman-Gifts-n-Cards_

      Thank you for your consideration!

      Lynn Markman

      Our family motto, "Aspiring to live a quiet life, minding our business,
      working with our hands." 1 Thessalonians 4:11.
    • Lynn Markman
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 15, 2005
        Our looms are handcrafted with unfinished 100% wood! I believe that
        wood is best! Our looms may be painted or varnished.

        Each loom includes; looming tool, instruction & pattern sheets and
        looming help resources.

        Check out;
        http://lynnmarkmangiftsncards.bizland.com

        Or Call 530-249-5659

        Lynn Markman
        Markman Farm

        "Aspiring to live a quiet life, minding my business, working with my
        hands." 1 Thess. 4:11.