How is everyone doing this fine day?

  • injured.retired
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 14, 2012
      Just checking in as it has been a while since I have posted and I just wanted to see how everyone is doing. I am still dealing with my husband that is down needing back surgery and trying to get a neurosurgeon to actually do the surgery. Had one supposed to do it but he cancelled on us because he is going to be gone on vacation the whole month of November and my husbands surgery is going to be so extensive I guess he didn't want to get into it and then be gone. So back to step one we go again and my husband is getting worse by the week. I have now pleaded with the Mayo Clinic in Arizona to see if they will see him even though it will be quite a financial toll for us to travel from Arkansas all the way out there but if he can get the care he needs then that is all that matters in the end in my opinion. I am stressed to no end and my crafts are all that are keeping me sane while he sleeps his drug induced sleep.

      Sincerely,
      Melissa W. - AR
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/2_5stripbingogame
    • Amdalen
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 16, 2012
        Sorry to read about your husband. How awful he can not get the help he needs when he needs it closer to home.
        I will add him and you to my prayer list.
        Life is busy with growing active kids, Me and My Husband working full time and more. We for the most part can not complain.

        I have been busy making ear flap hats, I have posted some pictures. It has been a fun new twist on making hats.
        I have even had some Halloween fun making a spider hat in Toddler size. I wish I had a child small enough to wear it.
        I do have a few friend who might like it for their toddler.
        Hang in there with your husband Good Luck! I hope he can find help closer to home or if it has to be away from home soon. ((((((HUGS)))))).
        Bye for now,
        Dawn A. NE Iowa