Looming Hats for In between age

  • TerriL
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 22, 2012
      I have a very small loom, I would say its for a preemie. The next size is for an adult. What size would be good for lets say preschool - 6 th grade.

      I'm new to looming
      Thank You for any advise, Terri
    • Earline Marini
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 22, 2012
        I would made the red loom,  for  3year old to six year old and the green loom for teen and adult. It also depend on the size of child head.

        I have a very small loom, I would say its for a preemie. The next size is for an adult. What size would be good for lets say preschool - 6 th grade.

        I'm new to looming
        Thank You for any advise, Terri

      • Barb Roland
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 22, 2012

          when referring to which loom to use could we give the number of pegs on said loom as not all looms are the same color. Thanks, Barb

          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 22, 2012
            The red loom is 31 pegs and the green is 36 pegs.