Re: [ROUNDLOOMS] looms

  • createitis@epix.net
    Message 1 of 12 , Sep 20, 2012
      Hi, Try youtube for "Flower Looms". Hope this helps.

      JEC of NEPA
      createitis@...
      http://fibercraftblog.blogspot.com/
      New on Blog, Cataloging Yarns/Knit Looms

      Hi all I have found what I think is a complete set of the flower looms starting with a small round one with about 10 pegs, up to a 4in. square one with I don't know how many pegs...... but....... they came with no directions for use does anyone have them to share??? I would really appreciate it.... thanks for your help...

      momanto

    • funkie diva
      Message 2 of 12 , Sep 22, 2012
        hi the round flower loom insts. can be found at provocraft.com. it is called the boye bloom loom. the directions are for a single flower. it does not say how you can join them to make stuff. the martha stewart looms can be put together to make a square flower loom. directions and video at lionbrand.com. hope this helps. i have both looms, knit on them but did not make flowers/rosettes.

        tou can knit on them like a small round loom. you can use the ewrap method, or the knit and purl. loads of videos on youtube. hope this helps. peace out. michelle