Re: [ROUNDLOOMS] help with k2tog

  • Mejra Ferhatbegovic
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 19 3:42 AM
      Hi. You move from peg one to peg two. You warp peg one and knit over peg two. Then you are done with those two pegs. Peg three is now the new peg one and peg four becomes your new peg two. Hope I didn't complicate it too much.

      Merri

      18 sep 2012 kl. 17:07 skrev "bubba55750" <bubba55750@...>:

      I have a question about doing this stitch. I move the yarn from peg 1 to peg 2. Now peg 1 is empty, so I take my working yarn and e-wrap the empty peg and then lay the yarn in front of peg 2 and ko. It says to continue doing this around the loom. My question is, do I then go to peg 3 and start the process again, or do I move the stitch on peg 2 to peg 3 and continue on? This confusses me. TIA