Re: [ROUNDLOOMS] Newcomer!

  • Rebeca Romero
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 2, 2012
      Welcome Jessie!!!

      Sent from my iPad

      On Jul 2, 2012, at 8:38 AM, "Jessie Dennett" <jessiedennett@...> wrote:

      Hi there!
      I am a newcomer to your group and a very newcomer to loom knitting! I have just bought a set of round looms this morning and can't wait to give it a go! I have been so impressed by a friends loom knitting projects that I really want to learn this new skill. I can handknit and I am a Passap Machine knitter but this is very different!
      Will keep in touch!
      Jessie in South Africa

      =
    • Earline Marini
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 4, 2012
        My name is Earline Marini from Imperial, California. I do not note to much. I enjoy reading about what everyone else is doing.
        Welcome to the group Jessie!!!! I love loom knitting. I have made hats ,scraf, and slipper. Loom knitting is very easy.

        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 5, 2012

          Thank you! I am already enjoying it!
          Jessie

          dangerous content by Pinpoint Securemail,
          and is believed to be clean.