newbee to the site my name is ruidosogal

  • tibbit99
    Message 1 of 1 , May 4, 2012
      Hi as im new to this site I would like to say hello to all and thank the powers that be to let me join. I have most of the looms now and have made one cap on them for a young friend I am a chrochet'r and have been for years I have made many afgans over the years mostly because I did not know how to read a pattern. I just learned to read some of the patterns and so I have been making baby booties and sending them to my cousins children as my grand kids haven't had kids yet. Any way it took some time to get my looms together and Im hopeing to learn how to use them.I dont remember very well sometimes and my spelling is very bad but I do hope you can put up with a old lady who is always willing to learn a new way to do things.