Re: [ROUNDLOOMS] made a mistake and rejected a good new member.

  • ~Cathy Turner
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 27, 2012
      Yes, if you go into Management and then Membership, you'll see her request and your rejection.  Then just get her email address and add her.

      ~Cathy Turner

      --- On Fri, 4/27/12, Sue2012 <suedarn@...> wrote:

      I ok'd all I could find from email.
      I can't think of any other way to do it.
      Yahoo doesn't keep track of it does it?
      If I knew her name I'd invite her.
      I'll go through my emails again they are on my HD, not in a cloud.
      -sd