long stocking cap

  • bubba55750
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 1, 2012
      I'd like to make a long stocking cap, not real long, but sort of like a Santa hat. Does anyone have a pattern or know of a link? I just can't seem to find one anywhere. I know you must just decrease toward the end, but a pattern would be good for a somewhat newbie. TIA
      Carol
    • K DeChellis
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 2, 2012
        I too am looking for this!  Hope someone has directions.  the actual decreasing has me baffled.
      • Fairiwings
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 2, 2012
          There are several on ralvery.com. I am still looking thru my groups