Re: I am happy to be here

  • Mz
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 29, 2012
      I am new here, few YEARS after you were a newbbie, but I am here looking for fellow authentic knitting board knitters too. I was wondering, since it was 2006 when you posted, how has your venture into board knitting gone?

      I have a set of the Knifty Knitters round looms, from my Mom. I also got the Authentic Knitting Loom Adjustable Sock loom (already have one pair of LOVELY socks from that and an awesome 70's style, fringe bag) and the 28" Authentic Knitting board (straight of course).

      thanks in advance for any tips and tricks you might have to offer! :)

      --Cyndi