Amount of yarn needed ?

  • Barb Quilts
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 2, 2012
      OK I've done a few hundren hats, yet well I want to make a afghan for a gift and well a larger one 50 x 70 or there abouts on the looms "Rectangle ones" where the yarn is crossed over and well

      HOW MANY SKEINS or how much would you buy I'd like one color so I'm wanting same dye lot on this time.

      THANKS for the help !

      Barb
    • Katee
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 30, 2012
        My advice would be to look at a pattern for an afghan of similar size and see what they recommend... I would then buy just a bit more... 'cause that is how I am.