Re: Easter bunny hat pattern

  • kiplani
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 29, 2012

      --- In ROUNDLOOMS@yahoogroups.com, "ellis511a" <ellis511a@...> wrote:

      > I'm looking for a pattern for the round looms to make Easter Bunny hats.

    • Cathy
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 1, 2012
        I would love a pattern too! That would be awesome.

        Thanks,
        Cathy

        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 1, 2012
          ok well the hat was just 2 strands of yarn, e-wrap style with a 4 row brim. you can make the brim bigger if you want, i was making a hat for a 2 month old baby!

          the ears, (im guessing here because i did not write it down and i made it a year ago!) i believe i started with 4 pegs, e-wrap back and forth style, adding 1 peg on alternating sides every other row until you get to 13 pegs wrapped. then start decreasing a peg on opposites sides every other row until you get to 5 pegs. remove from loom using a standard flat panel removal style. make 2 ears. the pink in the middle is exactly the same but 2 pegs smaller. start with 3 pegs, increase until you get to 11, decrease to 3 following the same pattern as before. i wrapped wire around in a circle and placed it between the two sides of the ears and then sewed them together with yarn and then sew them onto the hat where you want them.

          sorry if its a little confusing. i have never tried to write out one of my patterns before. let me know if you have any questions and i really hope that helps! :)