Re: [ROUNDLOOMS] Introduction

  • M Large
    Message 1 of 32 , Feb 5, 2012
      Hi "Pat from Kansas", I'm from KS to.  Topeka to be exact. Welcome to the group.

      Maggie

      Hi I am Pat from Kansas. Its so funny! About 25 years ago, I started on the oblong looms, and just could never catch on. Now I am 74 and just love trying to use the round looms.

      I am a crocheter,and knitter; but due to arthritis in my hands the looms make it much easier. I think its going to be alot of fun trying different patterns. I have used the Knifty Knitter, and made incidental strips just to see if I liked it. Being a intermediate knitter and crocheter, that little loom bores me. So I am using the green loom to make a cap for my grandson. We'll see how that works out.

      Thanks for letting me join.
      Pat

    • M Large
      Message 32 of 32 , Feb 5, 2012