Long Looms

  • Greg DeChant
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 22, 2012

      Hello Group!

      We live in a small farming town, in mid-central Ohio and I am having a time finding the Provo Craft long loom set. Jo-Ann’s, Wal-Mart, Meijer’s and Hobby Lobby doesn’t carry them anymore.  I’ve checked many online stores and they are out of the sets too. Is it possible to order directly from Provo Craft or are there any other ideas all might have.

      Greg

    • Brenda Myers GA
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 22, 2012
        Hello Greg,

        Amazon.com has them here:
        <http://www.amazon.com/Knifty-Knitter-Long-Loom-Pack/dp/B000I1HNME/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1327253960&sr=8-1>

        I've ordered from Amazon for years and never been disappointed. I did all my Christmas shopping from them this past Christmas - easiest shopping I've ever done.

        --
        Brenda GA
        http://loomlady.blogspot.com

        On 1/22/2012 9:17 AM, Greg DeChant wrote:

        long loom set. ... any other ideas all might have...Greg

      • Patti
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 22, 2012
          I also buy from amazon and they r fast. I just love them. When i bought my looms i got them @ Joanns when they have there 50% off cpn. It`s so much cheaper than amazon.
          Patti  n Indy

          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 22, 2012
            Here is a link to a site that has 8 of the sets of long looms for 11.99 normally 19.99. The site is down for maintenance today, but I would check them out and maybe order from here.

            We live in a small farming town, in mid-central Ohio and I am having a time finding the Provo Craft long loom set. Jo-Ann’s, Wal-Mart, Meijer’s and Hobby Lobby doesn’t carry them anymore.  I’ve checked many online stores and they are out of the sets too. Is it possible to order directly from Provo Craft or are there any other ideas all might have.

            Greg

          • Elite
            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 22, 2012

              I would suggest that you check the looms on the

              www.kisslooms.com

              Elite