pegs

  • bubba55750
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 8, 2012
      Hello all! I'm pretty new to loom knitting and have a question. Why are the pegs on the round looms removable?! I have the Boye set of round looms and the pegs keep popping off the loom as I'm working! It drives me nuts! I'm thinking of just glueing them all in, as I haven't seem anything in all my pattern searches where pegs were removed. Should I glue them in or what?
    • S. Maguellal
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 9, 2012
        I have not had the problem with pegs popping out but with watching a lot of You Tube video's I have seen where some have different color pegs to help them with what they are creating. I have Knifty Kniter's and so far none of them have popped out. But maybe your's is designed to be interchangeable.

        Hello all! I'm pretty new to loom knitting and have a question. Why are the pegs on the round looms removable?! I have the Boye set of round looms and the pegs keep popping off the loom as I'm working! It drives me nuts! I'm thinking of just glueing them all in, as I haven't seem anything in all my pattern searches where pegs were removed. Should I glue them in or what?

      • denise odaniels
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 9, 2012
          i  had that problem and someone told me to glue them in.i did n
          it s been great ever since.hugs denise

          To: ROUNDLOOMS@yahoogroups.com
          From: bubba55750@...
          Date: Sun, 8 Jan 2012 14:49:37 +0000