Re: Gather method on rectangular looms

  • momanto
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 31, 2011
      just wanted to add my two cents...... if you are making a hat say when you are ready to bind off I make one more row, by taking the loop on peg one and placing it on peg two then knit off repeat with peg 3 and 4 etc. so you have only half as many as you started with..... then using your needle and about 18 inches of yarn gather off the remaining loops on your pegs. makes a nice finish....... enjoy..... try it you'll like it...... momanto