French girl who started her first KK project need help

  • elodeeecm
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 10, 2011
      Hi everybody !

      I'm Elodie, I'm french (so excuse my bad english language...)

      I'm new to this group

      And i've just start my first KK project :

      A plaid, that you could see here :

      http://i1041.photobucket.com/albums/b418/vanilla_island/-2.jpg

      http://i1041.photobucket.com/albums/b418/vanilla_island/-1.jpg

      With the "Natura" yarns from BERGERE DE FRANCE (50% wool 50% Alpaca)

      I need your help because, i don't know how i must do, when i'll be at the end of my project (to stop it...)

      Someone could help me ? Any pictures, draws, videos or instruction aubout it ?

      Thank for your Help

      Elodie