Indian Corn Hot Pad

  • Brenda Myers GA
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 7, 2011
      Several folks on one of the lists have asked about potholder or hot pad patterns, so I've update my blog to include instructions for making the Indian Corn Hot Pad.

      --
      Brenda GA
      http://loomlady.blogspot.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 11, 2011
        At 10:50 AM 11/7/2011, you wrote:

        >Several folks on one of the lists have asked about potholder or hot
        >pad patterns, so I've update my blog to include instructions for
        >making the Indian Corn Hot Pad.
        Thank you for sharing your patterns, and to the rest of the members
        that are sharing patterns. I'm a "beginner wanna-be", I have
        purchased my looms and need to find the time to sit down and play with them.

        I'd like to share with the list that Dollar Tree has some Caron brand
        yarn. Sorry, I don't remember the name of it, but I do remember it
        was a 5 on the size scale, which is bulky. Being in Dollar Tree,
        they are a dollar a skein.
        Ann in Arkansas