9886Re: Shrek set

  • amoonsinger
    Jun 29, 2011
      I looked for patterns but couldn't find any that weren't really expensive. So I made them up as I went. The only things that had patterns, and I changed all but one, was the booties (changed), and the diaper cover. For Shrek and the mouse set.

      The dino set is one I saw a hat somewhere someone had made and loved it. My two grandson's are really into to dinosaurs and thought they would love their little brother having this. Now I am making hats and booties for them.

      MaryJeanne

      --- In ROUNDLOOMS@yahoogroups.com, Crystal Lima <thegraywolf77@...> wrote:

      > I absolutely LOVE this. And the mickie mouse set and the dragon set. They're
      > gorgeous. Is there a pattern?
      >
      > --
      > -Crystal
    • Show all 74 messages in this topic