9659Posted Pictures of my Granddaughters' Scarves

  • Janice
    Dec 1, 2010
      Hi Everyone: Well it's been a lot of work but I finally finished the 6 Scarves for my Granddaughters. They will be gifts for this Christmas. Last year I started the first one when I tore my left shoulder which is still bothering me. I've also been having problems with a lump in my left eye-lid causing vision issues. Needless to say, I haven't been able to do much in the way of crafting this past while. I still haven't even been able to try out my new: 4 piece long looms, flower loom, or peg loom. At least I'll have something to keep me from being bored this winter once I start feeling better.
      I hope everyone's enjoying their week. Take care.
      Janice
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic