9239AD.-Last Day Custom Made Spinning Wheel $395

  • legacyfarm1
    Mar 31, 2010
      Hi,
      If you are wanting a really nice custom made spinning wheel at a reasonable price.  This custom made solid wood, brand new, folding spinning wheel is the one.   As of now they are only $395, solid red oak or white oak construction , custom, individually  hand  made by a spinning wheel maker. Your choice of stain on the white oak. Great reviews are coming in about the Fairy Thimble.

      It is wonderful using hand spun yarn on all the different looms. I have almost all of the from the different loom suppliers and use my hand spun wool all the time with them.

      Go take a look at  this Spinning Wheel  page. You will not believe how cool this custom made folding wheel is only 11 lbs and approximately$20 shipping.

      http://www.thelegacyfarm.com/Custom_Made_Spinning_Wheels.html

      Also spinning wheel bags made for the Fairy Thimble

      We accept Pay Pal, money orders and personal checks.

      Cheers,
      Katy Abbas
      www.thelegacyfarm.com