8973BPositiv Childhood Cancer Research Fundraiser-Bend, OR

  • Echo
    Dec 31, 2009
      I am proud to announce that I will be taking part in the BPositiv charity art show and auction on January 20, 2010. I will be donating several of my knit pieces in honor of my lately passed little sister. Missy was 14 when she passed from Brain Cancer. Please send your prayers and positive energy in the way of the art show. Over the last 6 years, BPositive has donated over $35,000 to the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society.

      For more information, please check out http://www.bpositiv.org/

      I will be posting pictures of my final show contribution as soon as I gather everything I plan on donating.

      During the show, all items are put up for sale and 100% of funds raised go towards the research funds.

      Echo in Oregon