      From: m w
      Date: Thu, 2 Apr 2009 05:34:01 -0700 (PDT)
      To: <ROUNDLOOMS@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: [ROUNDLOOMS] Re: hi! been round(looming) awile but new here

      Hello,

      My name is also Michelle, but I spell it with 2 Ls.  I'm in Kansas, married 15 years, and have two great kids.  Jennifer will be 13 in May, and my son Joseph is 11 years old.  I am a substitute teacher, and I usually only work  about 2 days per week.  I'm better at crocheting than knitting, and loom knitting helps me with that, but I'm pretty new at it.  Hope to hear from you all soon!

      Michelle

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic