8328Re: [ROUNDLOOMS] Re: Richie's Intro

  • Bonnie
    Jan 1, 2009
      Welcome to the group Richie...If you have a mitten loom...I have made
      some really cool socks using the mitten loom...just keep wrapping until they
      are the length you want them to be...not great socks for wearing with shoes
      but just wonderful if you make them with a nice chunky yarn and use them as
      slippers...or with boots....I personally love them...but now alas have
      seemed to have lost my mitten looms....and it is freezing upstairs so I hate
      to go looking for them...yikes........hugs..Bonnie
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic