8278Re: question about blocking.

  • sorka999
    Dec 8, 2008
      It is possible. It mostly depends on how you wash it! If you have a
      wool item and wash it with a wool wash gently, then lay it flat in a
      towel and roll it to squeeze the excess water out.. then lay it flat to
      dry you might not have to re block it. Some items you do need to .. you
      just need to play it by ear.. and FOLLOW the washing instructions that
      were on the yarn label!

      Denise

      --- In ROUNDLOOMS@yahoogroups.com, April <apriljoamy@...> wrote:

      > OK, I get how to block but....if block something. say, a quilt
      square or scarf. the next time I wash it will I have to block it again
      > April

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic