      From: Wende G <sharkseyes@...>
      To: ROUNDLOOMS@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wednesday, October 31, 2007 4:10:13 PM
      Subject: Re: [ROUNDLOOMS] Finished Projects on the KK

      That's exactly how I feel. :)

      Wende

      On 10/31/07, Dawn <dawniedear2000@ yahoo.com. au> wrote:

      Wow! Dianne,
       I am a newby, joined a couple of weeks ago and have been lurking here in the background. That beautiful blanket brought me out of my lurkdom, did you do that on the round loom?  I have the set and I am an experienced needle knitter but I think the looms have me terrified, I just keep looking at them hoping I will have a light bulb moment (big grin)
      Anyway congratulations the blanket is lovely.

      Regards Dawn in Australia

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Show all 17 messages in this topic