6942Re: [ROUNDLOOMS] Finished Projects on the KK

  • kathleen banfield
    Nov 1, 2007
      Dianne, I love that pinwheel blanket! You got me out of lurkdom, too! I am now considering buying that pattern but I'm not that talented.

      Dianne <dcarroll62000@...> wrote:
      I have just posted pics of two finished projects. The cone bag I just
      finished for my grand daughter for Halloween and the pinwheel blanket I
      finished a month ago but just now posting pic. That is not a real baby
      with the blanket, it is my doll. Yes I still play with them (smile).
      Posted under Dianne's Projects.

      "A day hemmed in prayer will never unravel"

      Do You Yahoo!?