      From: ANGIE
      Sent: Thursday, May 17, 2007 12:03 AM
      Subject: [ROUNDLOOMS] newbie

      Hello Everyone,

      My name is Angie. I live in TN. I am 38 and the mother of 4 children. I have always loved knitting but never could finish anything. I just discovered looms, and boy am I hooked! I have the KK round set as well as the long set, a flower loom and a mitten loom. I have been able to complete a few hats as well as a scarf. Now I have an Afghan panel on the yellow loom. There are so many things that I want to make but dont know where to go next.. lol So I am hoping to learn more from being here. I just bought a slipper pattern and am looking to work that soon. Thanks for having me and I look forward to meeting everyone.

      Angie

    • Show all 22 messages in this topic