      From: LoomyJulie [mailto: loomyjulie@...]
      To: ROUNDLOOMS@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2006 09:29:17 -0500 (Central Daylight Time)
      Subject: RE: [ROUNDLOOMS] Socks for Soldiers~ The 20 minutes- 1 pair of socks challenge

      <head>
      </head>

      <!-- Network content -->

      <!--~-|**|PrettyHtmlStartT|**|-~-->
      <!--~-|**|PrettyHtmlEndT|**|-~-->

      around picking your nose....I've belonged to this group (roundlooms) for<br>
      awhile now and haven't seen this hardly at all. There is a very good way to<br>
      avoid this problem...use your delete key. That is what it is made for. The<br>
      subject line says what it is about so just delete it before you read it.
      I hope Everyone is staying cool so tempers don't flair up....
      I've been working on small projects, socks & dishcloths..<wbr>.what is everyone<br>
      else doing?

      LoomyJulie/Shawano, Wisconsin
      If you ever have any questions about anything please feel free to ask! The<br>
      only �dumb� question is the one that goes un-asked!
      -------Original Message-----<wbr>--

      From: miller_1942
      Date: 08/01/06 07:37:16
      Subject: RE: [ROUNDLOOMS] Socks for Soldiers~ The 20 minutes- 1 pair of<br>
      socks challenge

      well lady for your information i sent 85 care packages and lsot count of<br>
      letters and cards i mailed last year to soldiers i adopted.. we have no one<br>
      in the miltiary at this time...plus i work 10 - 12 hours shifts.. have four<br>
      kids and a hubby to do things for.. I make cool ties and kisses for our<br>
      HEROES...I have 13 hugh flower bed to water and weed.. plus two gardens--one<br>
      i share with the senior meal site..I also crochet or knit hats, mittens for<br>
      Afganistan kids..do hats for premmies, make squares for Warm up America,<br>
      make lap-gans for our wounded HEROES.. plus i bake and do yard work so don't<br>
      give me any crap how busy you are.. for your information not every body<br>
      knits with 4 or 5 needles nor can they afford the price of wool yard.. maybe<br>
      you have a money tree in your back yard--sorry I do not..You know people are<br>
      getting tired of being harrased by you.. the time you take to send all these<br>
      messages you could be kntting more socks to meet your goal...now bag off--I<br>
      for one do
      not want any more mail from you--what part of that do you not<br>
      understand??<wbr>?????????<wbr>????

      [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]<br>

      <!--~-|**|PrettyHtmlStart|**|-~-->
      <!--~-|**|PrettyHtmlEnd|**|-~-->
      <!--~-|**|PrettyHtmlStart|**|-~-->
      <head>
      <!--
      #ygrp-mlmsg {font-size:13px; font-family: arial,helvetica,clean,sans-serif;*font-size:small;*font:x-small;}
      #ygrp-mlmsg pre, code {font:115% monospace;*font-size:100%;}
      #ygrp-mlmsg * {line-height:1.22em;}
      #ygrp-text{
      font-family: Georgia;
      }