4436Re: [ROUNDLOOMS] Hello Everyone

  • Wendy Stevens
    Jul 2, 2006
      Hi Gayle, Hi Julita!! These looms have brought such enjoyment to me and to many of my students that I have "converted." This is a wonderful group and people here are so helpful! Plus, you have the opportunity to learn all kinds of new things about the looms, get free patterns, and purchase patterns and books from all kinds of talented people! The ones you buy are worth the money, too -- what excellent references and such fun. I'm waiting for those long looms, too. I'll let everyone know as soon as I see them here. Have a great day!

      "mrs.sparky" <mrs.sparky@...> wrote: Hi Gayle! The kniffty knitters are Awesome! I have had my set for about a year and a half and use them quite frequently... I can't wait for the new ones to become available this month. If provo craft hasn't set the time frame back AGAIN!

      Have a great day!

      rosemarysageandthyme <rosemarysageandthyme@...> wrote:
      My name is Gayle and I am 40 years old.

      I recently bought a set of knifty knitter round looms and I enjoy them
      very much.

      Do You Yahoo!?