422Re: new at this

  • amoonsinger
    Jan 3, 2005
      Hi Sheila,

      There are many things you can do with the round looms. You can make
      purses, in the round or work a flat piece. You can make little
      backpacks for kids or even yourself. On the smaller looms you can
      make tube socks, or use it to do a flat piece to sew up for booties,
      the more stitches the larger the piece. I did baby tube socks using
      the blue loom and 12 pegs.

      You can also do ponchos, make flat strips for ghans, make tube
      scarves, or the magic scarf, make stuff toys for kids, cozy's for
      cans, cups (I even made one for my flashlight.

      There are a few patterns available at Provo Crafts:
      http://www.provocraft.com/projects/projects.php?
      prdindex=kniftyknitter&dsp=list
      http://snipurl.com/98p5 (same url but snipped shorter)

      There are a few more patterns here:
      http://decoraccentsinc.com/looming_instructions.html but be aware
      some are for a finer gauged loom and won't work out the same without
      some adjustments for the knifty knitters.

      MaryJeanne

      --- In ROUNDLOOMS@yahoogroups.com, "shewoo51" <dnswood@a...> wrote:

      > I just bought a round loom and would like more patterns than one
      for
      > hats. I have the 4 Nifty Knitter set.
      >
      > Sheila
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic