33Re: I just sent out 8 charity packages

  • newknitter2000
    Sep 4, 2003
      Hi Iris -

      Wow, what a wonderful thing you are doing for needy people. I have a
      question for you about donating to local charities. How do I go
      about finding local charities in my area? The only donation idea
      that came to me was donating to the needy via the local schools.

      A little info about me: I am new to loom knitting. My first loom is
      an afgan loom (36" oval) and I just odered mitten and hat looms - all
      looms are from The Knitting Loom Company.

      Thanks for your help :o)

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic