129AC Moore ... Moonlight Madness today

  • Sarah Louie
    Mar 7, 2004
      Hi everyone,

      First, I want to apologize for cross posting this message and hope posting this doesn't break any rules.

      I happened to go to AC Moore yesterday for some yarn and saw this announcement, so I thought I'd share with all of you.  AC Moore is having a Moonlight Madness sale today....Sunday, March 7th.  It's from 6-9pm ... and it it 25% off your total bill.  Now you can go and stock up on some more yarn for all your projects.  If you want more information, check out their web site http://www.acmoore.com/

      Happy Saving,  I know where I'll be tonight at 6pm. Remember to rest up so you can push your cart Shopping 2 and bring lots of Dollar Smiley or your Credit Card  ...

      Sarah L. in NH