      Sent: Thursday, January 29, 2004 9:26 AM
      Subject: [ROUNDLOOMS] Re: Hello & Request for help!

      Sarah,

      I apologize for taking so long to reply—I read my mail at work, and I
      keep forgetting to measure my pieces when I'm at home!  I will get it
      measured—I promise.

      I'm afraid I don't have any tips; I'm still very new at this.  I
      didn't even know it was possible to get something that has a smaller
      gage, or looms that weren't round for that matter.

      Truthfully, my main reason for buying the product was that it was
      something COMPLETELY new to me.  I spend all day every day at work
      writing and using the computer, and at home in the evenings I'd quilt
      or cross stitch or crochet, and my right hand/wrist started to ache.
      Since I'm afraid of surgery and getting carpal tunnel, I've been
      looking for things I can do with my left hand.  When I saw this on
      television, I thought it would be perfect.  I have been pretty
      successful in teaching myself to use my left hand with this --
      IMHO :-)

      Pam

    • Show all 10 messages in this topic