115Re: Hello & Request for help!

  • parmentrout@yahoo.com
    Jan 24, 2004
      Thanks for the reply, Sarah.
      I'm just trying to finish a plain rectangular piece. I'm making
      three long strips and sewing them together to make an afghan. It
      isn't very fancy, but it will work well for the charity project I'm a
      part of. (We're making lap blankets for a local nursing home.)

      --- In ROUNDLOOMS@yahoogroups.com, "Sarah Louie" <slouie76@h...>
      > Hi Pam,
      > Nice to meet you. I'm Sarah L. and I live in Derry, NH. I'm am
      fairly new at this ... knitting with a loom. What are you trying to
      finish? I've only made hats and a tube slipper/sock with mine. I'm
      afraid I only know one way of finishing. Can you tell me more about
      what you are making?
      > I bought my mom an In The Attic adult hat loom (round one too), as
      we both learned over the holidays. She lives in California, and
      wanted a reminder on how to finish a hat. I took pictures and made a
      WORD doc with them in it. If you think that would help, I could
      email you a copy of it. Let me know.