113Re: Hello & Request for help!

  • parmentrout@yahoo.com
    Jan 24, 2004
      Hi Janet!
      I'm not really following a pattern. I have a 32 peg round loom, and
      I'm making three long strips the length of my couch and then sewing
      them together.

      Pam

      --- In ROUNDLOOMS@yahoogroups.com, "Janet Gibson" <gibsonj@e...>
      wrote:
      > Hi,
      > I'm new to the list as well and I didn't know you could make
      afghans. I make hats and just now I'm trying my first scarf. I
      would love to know how to do an afghan and also need instructions for
      ending. Thanks
      > Janet in Utah....

      Service.

      > To handle yourself, use your head.
      > To handle others, use your heart.
      >
      > Internet Service as low as $9.95 a month
      >
      > https://sub.copper.net/promo/4344217.asp
      >
      > MAKE MONEY WHILE YOU SLEEP NO REFERRING
      > http://www.webstars2000.com/r/index.php?id=6077
      > http://www.webstars2000.com/wow/index.php?id=6077