10779Re: [ROUNDLOOMS] Newbie is lost :(

  • Karen Mokas
    Apr 30, 2014
      just do one more row and you will be where you need to be.... happy looming

      Love grows best when given away. Here is some love.

      On Wednesday, April 30, 2014 11:45 AM, "cynhalverson@..." <cynhalverson@...> wrote:

      Ok I am begging for help here. As I am doing a dishcloth for the very first time I have never had to bind off. I am doing the grandmas favorite dishcloth on you tube. I can see how she binds off on the tutorial however following the pattern before starting the bind off my working yarn is on the left side (like it is going back to purl). Hers shows it on the right side so she is binding off going counterclock wise. I need to know how to do it clockwise. Please don't tell me to just do it backwards I need instructions or a tutorial. Thanks so very much!!

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic