10775sister

  • Iva Wedding
    Apr 24, 2014

      Folks, I am going on daily digest for a while. My younger sister died today, and I am going to be busy dealing with family, etc. My 2 youngest grands (7&9) have never known life without "Auntie" and it is going to be very hard for them. Thanks for understanding!

      Hugs, Iva

      On Thu, Apr 24, 2014 at 6:02 PM, Heather Parker <parker_prince@...> wrote:

      Thanks! I also found this page helpful!

      On Apr 24, 2014, at 8:08 AM, Cyndi Sams <Cynsms@...> wrote:

      My husband converts patterns to loom for most of his projects! He has converted knit, crochet and tunisian patterns to his loom! He does some gauge swatching, but often does projects that are not reliant on specific gauge. With the Martha Stewart loom you have quite a bit of versatility if you need specific gauge. If you are on Ravelry he is"SirBump" take a look at his projects- pattern specific questions we would be more than willing to help with!

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic